Hearing Impairment Service

The NHS has a specialist hearing impairment service who can help with a variety of aids if appropriate. They can also help to explain how your hearing loss has happened.

The charity Action on Hearing Loss has fantastic resources to help you to cope with any type of hearing loss.

Sense, the deaf/blind charity offer support to those who are deaf and blind: they have day services, some residential homes and also arrange holidays for those who are deaf and blind.