We have an opportunity to join us as an Office Assistant at our Head Office in Peckham – please see details of the vacancy below.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
The Office Assistant will be responsible for the delivery of administrative and accounting tasks supporting the work of the Senior Management Team, Accounts Manager, fundraising, retail and support departments.
Hours: Part time, 21 hours per week
Salary: £21,000-£23,000 (pro-rata) dependent on experience
- Gift Aid claims
- Management of Gift Aid database
- Management of distribution service supplied to a peer charity
- Administrative support to the CEO & Senior Management Team
- Administrative support to the finance, fundraising, retail and support departments
- Ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential financial information with consent from the Chief Executive Officer
- Ensure adherence to Alex TLC’s policies and Staff Handbook.
- Undertake any other duties that are reasonable and are commensurate with the role.
To view the full job description and person specification: Office Assistant
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org